Coco Aloe Soft Hold, Primer For CURLY Hair, STEP 1
Perfectly formulated for Curly & Loosely Curly Hair, the Coco Aloe Soft Hold can be used as a stand-alone curl definer or as Step 1 in the Curl Definition Natural Hair Training System for Curly Hair, as a Light Cream Primer.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A CHEMICAL TEXTURIZER
- NON-FORMALDEHYDE RELEASING PRESERVATIVES
- PARABEN FREE
- NO MINERAL OIL
- NO PETROLEUM JELLY
Formulated as a stand alone Curl Definer as well as a Curl Primer with in the Curl Definition Natural Hair Training System. A Vitamin Enriched Soft Hold Styling Gel with a flexible hold. This product is full of wonderful humectants that draw moisture from the atmosphere into the hair strand to provide the moisture needed during the long lasting hold, while being formulated to effectively defending curls against frizz.
- Coconut Oil: Full of vitamins and fatty acids that nourish the scalp and penetrates the hair cuticle. Aids to mend split ends.
- Aloe Vera: Strengthens and repairs hair strands with Vitamin A, C, & E. Adds luster and helps hair retain moisture.
- Grapeseed Oil: Grapeseed Oil: Adds moisture, strength, and shine. Contains Linolenic acid, thought to stimulate hair growth.
How To Use:
Grab a SMALL amount of product and rub between palms. To a dripping wet section of hair, smooth onto each section in a downward motion until curls define. Follow by applying Step 2 Curl Defining Gel to each section in the same manner to set curls. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. Recommended for weekly use.
- Define and Set Your Natural Curly and Loosely Curly Hair
- Flexible Hold Styler
- Rod sets, twists and braid-outs
- Trained Coily
- Loosely Curly
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Carbomer, Tocopherol, Silk Hydrolyzed Protein, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid, Fragrance